How long is the life of an LED TV? The service life of LED TVs is generally 50,000 hours. Calculated by watching 8 hours of TV every day, the average service life can exceed 10 years.
What are the types of LCD panels?
How to wipe the LCD screen?
What should I pay attention to when using an LCD TV?When using an LCD TV, you need to pay attention to the following issues: 1. Do not use the LCD TV in a humid environment (such as a bathroom, kitchen, near a washing machine, etc.); 2. Do not use foreign objects to block the TV's cooling space (top of the machine) and keep it away from heat sources. Avoid shock and vibration when moving. Use the machine's outer packaging as much as possible before moving. 3. Do not allow metal objects or liquids to enter the TV, which will cause a short circuit, resulting in failure and danger; 4. Unplug the power cord and antenna cables during a thunderstorm or when not in use for a long time to avoid lightning strikes; 5. The guaranteed power supply is good, does not generate overvoltage, and has a good ground;
How is the remote control maintained?
What is the difference between dynamic contrast and static contrast?
1. Static contrast is the actual contrast index of the machine. Its definition refers to the average brightness in a dark room divided by the average brightness in a black screen.
2. Dynamic contrast refers to the contrast value measured under certain specific conditions, that is, the brightness ratio of the brightest and darkest parts of the screen at a certain instant. For example, each area of the screen is tested one by one, and the contrast value of the area with the highest contrast is used as the contrast parameter of the product. Different manufacturers have different measurement methods for dynamic contrast, but the idea is to try to measure the highest dynamic contrast value, which is not the true ratio of the machine.
3. Dynamic contrast and true contrast are two different concepts. Generally, the dynamic contrast of the same LCD TV is 3-5 times the actual contrast.
Is there a relationship between the production line generation of LCD panels and the quality of LCD panels?
1. It is a misunderstanding to associate the production line generation of LCD panels with the quality of the screen. The main method of distinguishing production line generation is the difference in the cutting process of LCD screens. Generally speaking, production lines below the 5th generation can only cut the size below 20 inches LCD screen, large-screen LCD screen can be cut only with the 6th generation and above. The 6th generation line is more suitable for cutting 37 and 42-inch screens, and the 7th generation line is suitable for cutting 40-inch screens.
2. The cutting method of the screen has nothing to do with the quality of the LCD panel. The entire LCD panel involves backlight, polarization, control circuits, color filters, and LCD screens. It is a comprehensive evaluation. On the contrary, the new production line may have the possibility of instability, and the low-generation production line is generally relatively stable, so it is not accurate to judge the quality of the screen only from the generation number of the production line.
What are the common analog TV systems? What is the difference between TV system and AV (video) system?
What is the viewing angle?
What is resolution? What is the relationship between screen resolution and image format?